Hammond Clarke is an enterprising company committed to investing in social value initiatives which improve peoples’ lives in the areas we operate in. This includes fundraising for community charities, sponsoring surrounding sports teams, and working with local businesses to increase and develop their own skillsets.
- Graduate Scheme & Apprenticeships – Introduced in 2016 – Through our ongoing partnerships with the national training company, 3aaa, and local education centres- like West Hertfordshire College- we have delivered 20 apprenticeships since 2011.
- Working In The Community- We work closely with community groups such as Flauden Parish Council to support fundraising events such as wine tasting nights at the village hall. As well as providing a social occasion which brings the village together, money raised at such events sustains the group’s ability to continue supporting older people from the local community.
- Working With The Youth – Helping to promote healthy living and active lifestyles for people from an early age, we continue to sponsor local sports teams. This includes Pinner Utd which is a registered youth football club.
- Improving the Environment– In order to reduce waste and increase the efficiency of our services, since 2016 we have operated using a 100% paperless management system.
- Working with SME’s– Via our Watford branch, we have developed a collaborative relationship with the Watford Workshop. This is a registered charity that provides work experience, skills training and employment for disabled and disadvantaged people.
Ultimately, every Hammond Clarke employee is responsible for ensuring these values are a priority, spearheaded by our CEO, Jonathan Hammond, who manages and monitors the impact of our social value on the areas we operate in. Liaising with the groups and organisations with whom we support and work in partnership with, he measures outcomes achieved and identifies future mechanisms of enhancing our impact.
For more information about Social Values Initiatives at Hammond Clarke please call us on 020 3772 0123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org