Assistant Chief Executive – Executive Interim
Hammond Clarke Executive are working as interim partners with a prestige London Local Authority in thier search for an Inteirm Assistant Chief Executive.
Overall purpose of job:
To lead, manage and co-ordinate the Council’s corporate services to deliver the Council’s priorities, putting the people of Newham at the heart of all we do, specifically:
- To lead and co-ordinate the corporate functions of policy, research and business intelligence.
- To lead the communications (internal and external) and events functions, managing the press, marketing, web, events and design teams.
- To manage the business management services (business administration, executive support and meetings support).
- To manage the democratic services functions including scrutiny, Member’s enquiries and freedom of information enquiries.
- To support the corporate management team by providing advice and expertise on corporate strategy, research, change, business intelligence / data and service performance management data and scrutiny.
- To work closely with the Mayor’s office to ensure effective alignment and high quality support.
To take responsibility for:
- Corporate policy and research
- Corporate business planning
- Business Intelligence and services performance management data
- Communications and Events
- Change programmes
- Community and resident consultation
- Democratic Services
- Members Enquiries
- Freedom of Information Enquiries
- Business Support
Please apply and introduce yourself and one of our Executive Consultants will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.