We know that returning to work after a career break can be a daunting prospect.
Hammond Clarke Returners is a return-to-work programme that helps individuals who have taken a career break to prepare to reenter the workforce. Hammond Clarke values the diversity of experience and perspective among its talent and providing the ‘returners support is a way to achieve this.
Hammond Clarke Returners provides returners with the opportunity to refresh their skills through leadership and development training, mentorship, networking opportunities, and a paid working role for the programme’s duration.
• Job seeking skills – these are group workshops that include CV writing, interview techniques and managing the transition to full-time employment
• E-learning resource centre – this online training tool supports the workshops and gives access to resources 24/7
• Career coaching – this one to one counselling provide emotional support, help to build confidence and raise aspirations, as well as providing skills assessment
• Re-training – this will identify vocational training and further education needs following on from skills assessments
• Achieving jobs for the long term unemployed
• Career advice and work placements